A qualified and experienced team to open the field of possibilities.
Since its creation in 2015, HORME supports its customers through qualitative approaches to understand what constitutes their strengths and weaknesses and to emerge marketing and business/commercial solutions that will enable them to act effectively in direct selling. Our work aims to find important answers to fundamental questions:
- What are the beliefs of your sellers/consumers?
- How would their expectations be perfectly satisfied by your offer?
- What promises would they really be willing to subscribe?
- For what development potential?
- Which concepts to retain, adapt and in which direction?
- In what degree of differentiation VS competition?
HORME assists you in defining your marketing strategy in Direct Selling and helps you translate it into concrete and planned actions:
- Reflection around marketing and commercial business model
- Reflection around Mix-product
- Reflection around business plan
- Design and adjustment of compensation plans (VDI proxy and buyer-reseller, sale by workshop and network sale)
- Animation marketing plan (proposition of value, products and services offer attributes, sales cycles, promotional offers, differentiated offers)
- Brand and offer scenarisation
- Projects budgeting
- Incentive Program for consultants and clients/customers network
- Host loyalty program
- Design of communication tools for consultants network.