You want your network to master the fundamentals of Direct Selling? We are here for you.
HMC team offers a series of courses on the fundamentals of Direct Selling:
- Preparation of sales appointments (meetings or face-to-face)
- Customer care
- Recruitment (sponsorship)
- Use of social networks to develop turnover and recruitments
These trainings are led by our Training Consultants in seminars or via a video package.
#1 : Prospect
- Definition of a prospect
- Why prospecting?
- Set up your list of prospects?
- Prepare your contact
- Methods/Tools to make contact
- The 4-points technique
- Program your prospecting in an effective way
#2 : Prepare sales appointments (meetings or face-to-face)
- Context of preparation
- Why preparing your sales appointments?
- Stages of preparation
- After preparation
- Schedule your sales appointments preparation
#3 : Sell and develop your contacts network
- Importance of a sales scenario
- Sales scenario in face-to-face presentation
- Sales scenario in remote presentation
- Sales support tools
- Simple and effective sales techniques
#4 : Set up your customer discovery journey
- Importance of the customer follow-up / how important is to follow up
- Definition of customer discovery journey
- Feed the customer relationship
- Rules for an effective customer follow-up
- Simple/Easy and effective tools
- Schedule your customer follow-up
#5 : Recruit effectively
- Importance of recruiting
- Definition of a recruitment and actions to plan
- Stages of recruitment
- Identify a qualified prospect
- Stimulate the prospect’s self-commitment
- Program your recruits research in a effective way
Training videos (around 40 minutes each) tailored to your company’s culture, language and specificities.